Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Candid Sit Down With Kellan and Kiera

Disclaimer: This is a copied post from thesubclubbooks. Intended for sharing to my friends :)

There is no introduction necessary for our guests but we would like to welcome back to our humble home Kellan Kyle. And we would like to give lovely Kiera a BIG welcome to TheSubClub.


Thank you both for allowing us this honor. And thank you Kiera for granting us this interview, we know how very private you are about your life.

 *Clears Throat* 


Kellan and Kiera both of you have many insecurities and being apart from each other can’t be easy. Seeing as how the two of you got together, does it scare you both that either will be tempted to cheat? How do you deal with those emotions and how do you manage a relationship without constantly worrying about the possibilities of betrayal happening?



http://lolomag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/1_CHACE-CRAWFORDedit.jpg
I know most people sees  Devin Peisley as Kellan Kyle. But no, for me Chace Crawford is perfect for the role.

Kellan: Uh, I don’t think there’s really an answer to this question. You just try. Every day, you try and trust the person you’re with. I think that’s all anyone can do.

Kiera: Well said. I agree.

Now that we have the two of you together is there anything you would like to confess to each other (on the record of course) *winks*

Kellan: Kiera…I have to tell you…I let Griffin borrow your toothbrush.

Kiera: You, what?

Kellan: Okay, I didn’t let him, but he did, and I apologize.

Kiera: Oh my God, Griffin has been in my mouth. I feel a little ill.

Kellan: It’s just a toothbrush. He rinsed it off.

Kiera: Oh, that’s so not enough…

Kellan: Sorry.

Kiera: Well, then I guess I have to confess to you…I let Anna drive your car.

Kellan: What? That’s not funny.

Kiera: Neither is Griffin-germs in my mouth.

Kellan: You’re teasing me, right?

Kiera: Next question.

Kellan: Kiera, don’t leave me hanging.

Kiera: (Pats his knee) It will be okay. She only went over one curb, and that shopping cart barely scraped it. You can’t even tell.

Kellan: Oh my God…is this what a panic attack feels like?

Kiera: (Laughing) Relax, I was kidding.

Kellan: Thank God. So not funny.

 (These two are funny… Ok, focus, time for a new question.)
Kellan and Kiera: What is the one thing that drives you the most crazy and infuriating about each other? Be as honest as possible (forget that either of you are in the same room.) 

Kellan: Besides Kiera’s twisted sense of humor? I have no complaints.

Kiera. Really?

Kellan: Yeah. Why? Do you?

Kiera: Uh, no.

Kellan: You totally paused. You so have a complaint. What is it?

Kiera: It’s nothing I want to talk about in front of a bazillion people.

Kellan: It’s one person. Come on, tell me.

Kiera: Well, I’m kind of finding this conversation infuriating.

Kellan: Good. (Smirks)

Kiera: What? Why is that good?

Kellan: Because I’ll get to make it up to you when we get home.

Kiera: Oh…oh! (To interviewer) I have no complaints.

(You can make it up to us too!) *arches eyebrow*

Kellan and Kiera: Well we all know that your relationship has been anything but conventional, Kellan, you said that seeing Kiera and Denny together made you wonder what having someone to love you would be like. The question is, do the both of you think that if Kiera had been lets say, a waitress at the bar without connections to Denny and you had met, would the two of you be together now? Or would fate have dealt you two a different set of cards?

Kiera: He wouldn’t have given me the time of day.

Kellan: You don’t know that.

Kiera: No, I guess not, but the odds are good that we wouldn’t have found each other if…what happened hadn’t happened. I mean, if I was even in Washington, and we did happen to run into each other, you wouldn’t have paid me much attention. I would have been one girl in a long stream of girls that you met that day.

Kellan: My life through your eyes sounds very…provocative.

Kiera: Cause it was.

Kellan: It still is. But, to answer the question, yes. I think we would have found each other, somehow, someway. I would have seen you in a bar, and that would have instantly become my new favorite hang out. I would have bugged you repeatedly to go out with me. You would have relented, cause, let’s face it, you have no will power when it comes to me. And we would have dated, like, actually dated, and it would have been amazing. It was amazing. It is amazing. You’re amazing.

Kiera: I think I need a minute…

(We need a minute too!…How can he be so swoon worthy) *sigh sigh sigh*
Kiera how do you handle all Kellans fans? I mean it can’t be easy for you to know how all us woman Lust over him
(Stop staring at Kellan and look at the person you just asked a question to…Kiera, remember! the gorgeous guy’s girlfriend) *averts gaze back to Kiera*

Kiera: Oh, the fans…

Kellan: That’s your complaint, isn’t it?

Kiera: No, I understand that you need to have a relationship with them. I get it. They’re important.

Kellan: But?

Kiera: But nothing. Well, I suppose you do get a little flirty at times.
(He can flirt with us anytime!)

Kellan: Hmmm…

Kiera: But it’s not a big deal, because I know you’re not going to do anything sordid with them.

Kellan: No, my sordidness is for you and you alone.

If you two could change anything starting from the moment the two of you met what would that be and why?

Kellan: Well, I think that one is pretty obvious.

Kiera: Yeah. I think we can both agree that we wouldn’t want to hurt…who we hurt.

Kellan what sexual act do you like to perform on Kiera the most and why?

Kellan: Ooh, I like this question.

Kiera: Don’t you even think about it.

Kellan: But, it’s a legitimate question. People want to know.

Kiera: Whatever you tell her, I will make sure that never happens to you again.

Kellan: I don’t like to have sex. Ever. And I especially do not want to have sex right after this interview. (Grins)

 Best sexual experience for both of you? 

Kiera: Oh my God…I so want to crawl in a hole right now.

Kellan: I think I better plead the fifth.

Kiera: Smart move.

Kellan: I will say it was with Kiera tough. And it was something I’d never done before.

Kiera: Well now I’m curious.

Kellan: Right after you finally told me you loved me. That was the best. Not that the rest of the times with you were bad or anything. Far from it. But that was the best because it was a first for me. The first of many.

Kellan how did it feel when Kiera told you she had handcuff’s under your pillow if you wanted to use them on her? (Other than the obvious)

Kellan: (Grins) 

Kiera: I think that says it all.

Sudden death

Keira:
Biggest fear? Losing Kellan
(Aww! Mine too) *sigh* (He’s not yours dummy! You can’t lose what’s not yours…Get a grip of yourself) Ahem…

On top or bottom? Um…bottom? I guess.

Who would you rather hang out with for a day: Rita or Griff? Rita. No Griffin. No…are those my only two options?

Sorry *smiles sheepishly* only options available

Romantic Love Letters or Erotic Love Letters? Can I say both?
(Hmmm, ponders.. love letters from Kellan or erotic Kellan letters) *grins* (Stop imagining that! Be profesional the boy’s girlfriend is sitting in front of you.) *shifts in the chair*

Kellen:
Whipped Cream or Chocolate Sauce? As long as it’s on Kiera, I don’t care

http://us.cdn003.fansshare.com/photos/chacecrawford/chace-crawford-hottest-actors-1316028063.jpg

Tequila or Beer? Beer.

Brains or Beauty? Both (looks over at Kiera)
(Lucky Kiera, if only we were her) *pouts*

Kiera or Touring the World? Kiera. No contest.
*swooning*

Favorite band other than D-bags? Oh wow, I can’t choose just one. I’m big into classic rock—Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Pink Floyd. But I love the new stuff too. I’m easy to please.

We would like to thank S.C. Stephens for allowing us this wonderful opportunity to chat with Kiera and Kellan.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment