Sunday, April 28, 2013

Let the magic begin!

After searching about HCG and reading lots of positive feedback about it, I decided to try it. I contacted the seller from IG and asked some questions regarding the product. Good thing we have a family friend who is coming here so I don't need to have it shipped here in Jeddah.


The package includes 1 bottle, HCG Diet Program and Diet Recipe Book.
 

It looks and even taste like water.

The guide includes a Weight Loss Chart and Body Measurement Charts.



As well as Daily Meal Chart to help you track and stay on your VLCD.


And of course, the food chart. This is list of the foods that are HCG approved.


Today, I started my Phase 1. As per advised, I took 20 drops per dose. So today, I had a total of 60 drops. I also tried to eat a lot! I had macaroni, bread roll and hotdog. After work, my mom, sister and I went to Burger King. My sister is also trying the HCG, unfortunately after dinner her period came, and as you know YOU CAN NOT TAKE THE HCG if you have your period. Since my tummy is not used on being bloated anymore, I wasn't able to finish the whole burger and onion rings. I am kinda proud of myself with that :) Teehee.

Tomorrow will be the last day of my Loading Phase. I am excited to start my Phase 2 (Core Phase). But first, I have to make sure I have all the food and stuffs I needed. (food scale, grill pan, and I think I need a new weighing scale at home.)



2 comments:

  1. have enjoyed I reaing your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I dam appreciating your effort. You can visit this website hcg diet menu

    ReplyDelete