Monday, July 1, 2013

DROPping for Pellets :)

Hey guys! Sorry for the long hiatus from this blog. (HAHA Feeling blogger lang talaga noh?:)

Hemingway, I am going to give you a feedback regarding my last post about HCG.

Sadly, my 2 fl oz bottle which is supposed to last for 20-21 days lasted for only 7 days. Instead of taking 10 drops 3x a day, I took 20drops 3x a day. Doing the math, I took 60drops daily. I found out (after I almost finished the bottle) that I am supposed to take maximum of 30 drops/day ONLY. I got frustrated BUT I did not lose hope. I decided to just stop taking it, go back to my normal food intake and just order another set.

Anyway, in that short span of time, people notice a slight changes in my body. My arms lost an inch! My tummy, from 38 inches, it was now 34 inches.


That's me (hahah kadiri my tummy!!) It was taken during my first and last drop. Not bad for 1 week right??!! :)

Anyway.. My sister did some research about HCG. She found out that the HCG Pellets are better than the drops (but we have to try it first before we conclude, right?) Okay, so we decided to just get Pellets on our next order. Instead of ordering it from the seller in the Philippines, we ordered it directly from the supplier in US. Due to the strict policies of Saudi Arabia Customs, I have to make sure that my order will arrive safely and will not be confiscated.

June 20, I received an email saying that my orders were already shipped. One for me and another one for my sister who is now back in the Philippines. It was expected to arrived here in Jeddah for 2-4 weeks, plus few days for the clearance from customs.

But earlier, my mom called me and informed me that my package is already here. Oh boy, I am so happy I almost jump! (OA haha)


It is so small, and tasted like pale-candy. Not too sweet. 


I think I like this better because it is more accurate than the drops. I also like the fact that I can see how it dissolves under my tongue. I am supposed to take 3 pellets 3x a day, so 9 pellets daily.

I forgot to check my weight earlier at home. And we only have kg in here. Today, I weighed 70.70kg, so that is about 155.867lbs. I will start my loading phase d1 now. I drank 2 cups of hot choco earlier and ate omelet. It is 12:30noon now and I just took my 2nd round of pellets. I will be having a lunch date with my mother in a few minutes and later tonight, I'm gonna attend a friend's birthday party. KAIN GALORE!!!

Everything falls exactly on where it should be. And just like before, I am very excited and positive about this :)

Wish me luck! 


5 comments:

  1. hi sis...may i know where did you order those hcg pellets??? im very much interested to order & try. Please let me know...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work girl hcg is so good for lose weight and you Mayie can order in http://platinumbodyperformance.com/diet-package-deals/
    it is so good and regulate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hcg is one of the best way in my opinion to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any update? I know it's been a couple years ago but I'm just curious if it was effective to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent blog you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! You can visit this site. hcg diet reviews

    ReplyDelete